Dmmdb component for Drupal 7.x (drupal-dmmdb)
This component enables you to integrate the contents of the Multi-media database ( dmmdb ) into a Drupal website.
Dmmdb component for Drupal : drupal-dmmdb-7.x-1.0
Once you have installed a dmmdb ( preferred installation from the CVS ), you can embed dmmdb blocks into your drupal 7.x website using the Drupal dmmdb component :
1/ get it using the CVS repository :
export CVSROOT=:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/home/cvs cvs login ( empty password ) cvs co drupal-dmmdb-7.x-1.0
2/ install it as a normal drupal module :
cp -rf drupal-dmmdb-7.x-1.0 <drupal-root>/sites/all/modules
3/ configure the module to get as many dmmdb blocks as you want.
4/ create a block with the following parameters :
- Server Url : url of your dmmdb ( ex: http://giss.tv/dmmdb )
- List of channels or 'all' for all channels : a list of channels you want to see ( ex: giss, telenoika )
- Number of videos per menu : number of accessible videos at once
- Width of dmmdb blocks : this is the size of the block before drupal resize it to a width of 100%
This is used to control the aspect ratio of the block.
- Show videos in a pop-up window : pop-up a modal window to play videos
- Show search window : show search window
- Show comments on media : show comments
- Show Latest Videos : show latest videos ( default=yes )
- Show categories : show categories
- Show most viewed : show most viewed
- Show favorites : show favorites
- Show playlists : show playlists
- Show friend channels : show friend channels
- Show latest media on friend channels : show latest videos on friend channels
- Show videos of the same author : show videos by the same author
- Show videos in the same category : show videos of the same category
- Show videos with the same keywords : show videos with the same keywords
- Text Color : text color
- Background Color : background color
- Tip Text Color : tip text color
- Tip Background Color : tip background color
- Link Color : link color
Note : this is an experimental release, you might experience problems when using various themes and modules ( especially with the css and styles ), report these problems to us ( gissnetwork _at_ gmail.com ) as we cannot test every drupal configuration out there.
Note 2 : previous versions of drupal are not supported.